Professional teeth cleanings can offer you a wide array of benefits that will not only enhance the appearance of your smile but will also help ensure a lifetime of beautiful smiles that you can only imagine. Dr. Adams recommends that you visit our office at least every six months for a routine professional cleaning and checkup, and we are going to explain the benefits of doing this routine maintenance.
Benefits Of A Visit With Dr. Adams Every Six Months
- Professional Cleaning
- Visiting Dr. Adams every six months will help ensure proper cleaning of all your teeth that you can simply no perform at home on your own. Some techniques such as scaling, a technique that Dr. Adams can do for you at your routine checkup. This will remove all the hard buildup of tartar and plaque in all the hard to reach places in your mouth.
- Prevention of Future Dental Issues
- During your routine checkup, Dr. Adams will not only professionally clean your teeth, but we will also be able to recognize any oral concerns before they become an expensive issue to treat. We can inform you of any additional techniques you may want to add to your daily oral hygiene routine.
What Options Do I Have For Professional Whitening?
- Dr. Adams offers a whitening gel that can whiten your teeth up to 8 shades whiter in only one visit to our office. Dr. Adams will apply the whitening gel to your teeth that are activated using a special blue light. The results from this whitening method are instant and are a great solution for big events in your life such a corporate events or even a first date that you are looking to make a great first impression.
- Take Home
- Our take-home teeth whitening kits offer our patients an excellent solution that you can do in the comfort of your own home. Dr. Adams will provide you with a custom fit tray that fits your teeth perfectly. Then you will apply the whitening gel to your teeth and wear the tray nightly. The results provided are natural and provide a gradual enhancement to the whitening of your teeth. You will begin to notice results after only a few nights.
SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT
If you are dealing with stained or discolored teeth and would like to learn more about professional teeth cleaning and what our office can do for you, then you should discuss your options with Dr. Adams at our Rogers dentist office. To schedule an appointment, call (479) 431-4212 or request an appointment online.