If You’re Searching for a New Dentist in Cave Springs, AR, We are Accepting New Patients
Dr. Heather Adams is a top local dentist that provides personal dental care for her patients. Her goal is to provide the dental services her patients need to maintain a healthy, functional, and beautiful smile. If you are looking for an experienced dentist in Cave Springs, AR, Dr. Adams is accepting new patients.
Why is Visiting the Dentist Important?
As we all know, visiting the dentist is very important for your health. You should be doing this at least twice a year. Regular visits to the dentist will help you maintain good oral health and prevent potential dental concerns from becoming more serious. Many important things happen during your appointments that will benefit you.
- Prevention: Regular dental checkups allow the dentist to identify any potential oral health issues before they become more serious problems. This can include detecting tooth decay, gum disease, and oral cancer.
- Professional Cleaning: Even with regular brushing and flossing, there are areas of the mouth that are difficult to clean. Professional cleaning by a dental hygienist removes plaque and tartar buildup, which can lead to tooth decay and gum disease.
- Education: Regular dental visits provide an opportunity for the dentist to educate you on good oral hygiene practices and answer any questions you may have about your dental health.
Early Intervention: If a problem is detected during a routine checkup, it can often be treated with less invasive procedures. However, if left untreated, it can progress and require more extensive and costly treatment.
- Overall Health: Your oral health is connected to your overall health. Regular dental checkups can help identify and manage conditions such as diabetes, heart disease, and osteoporosis.
What Can Cosmetic Dentistry Do for Me?
Cosmetic dentistry can help improve the appearance of your teeth and enhance your smile. Dr. Adams offers many types of treatments that can address various types of cosmetic issues. Some of the cosmetic dental procedures we offer include:
- Professional Teeth Whitening: Dr. Adams offers professional teeth whitening to lighten the color of your teeth and make them brighter. She offers in office teeth whitening which can whiten you teeth by up to 8 shades in about an hour. She also offers at home whitening. This method involves wearing custom trays filled with a bleaching agent every day for a few weeks.
- Porcelain Veneers: Dental veneers are thin shells made of porcelain that fix teeth that are crooked, chipped, different lengths, stained, or teeth gaps. The porcelain veneers are bonded to the front surface of the teeth to improve their appearance.
- Dental Bonding: This cosmetic dentistry treatment can fix minor cosmetic blemishes however it is not as permanent as porcelain veneers. Dr. Adams will apply the tooth bonding material to the tooth’s surface, then hardened and polished to improve the tooth’s appearance.
- Invisible Braces: Dr. Adams can straighten crooked teeth with clear aligners. Invisible braces will gradually straighten teeth over a period of time.
What is the Purpose of Restorative Dentistry?
Dr. Adams uses various restorative dentistry treatments to restore teeth that are damaged, decayed, or missing. She offers a range of dental procedures that will improve the function of your teeth and achieve a healthy smile. Here are some of the things that restorative dentistry can do for you:
- Repair damaged or decayed teeth: Restorative dentistry can repair teeth that have been damaged due to normal wear and tear, tooth decay, or trauma to the teeth. Repair teeth will require treatments such as dental fillings, dental crowns, inlays, and onlays.
- Replace missing teeth: Restorative dentistry can replace missing teeth with dental implants, dentures and partials, or dental bridges. If you suffer from missing teeth, replacing them will improve your ability to eat, speak, and smile confidently.
- Restore health function to your mouth: Restorative dentistry can improve the function of your mouth by addressing issues such as gum disease, bite problems and temporomandibular joint (TMJ) disorders. This includes procedures such as periodontal therapy, bite adjustment, and TMJ treatment.
If you are looking for a new dentist in Cave Springs, AR, Dr. Adams is accepting new patients. She offers a full range of dental services and treats many different kinds of dental concerns. Call us at (479) 323-3011 or contact us online to schedule an appointment.